EWA Connect is a members-only online community that allows members to share information, educate one another, ask for help, or simply stay abreast of industry news, events, and happenings. Establish relationships and set yourself apart as a content expert.
What can you do with EWA Connect?
• Post on industry hot topics
• Ask questions and offer expert answers
• Share resources through articles, white papers, and links to professional sources
• Learn about innovative approaches
• Establish one-on-one relationships with fellow members
What communities are available to join?
• Open Forum – for a wide variety of land mobile radio and private wireless topics
• Licensing – for discussion of and questions about FCC rules, frequency coordination, and similar topics
• Private Groups – open only to special committees or vendor-user constituent groups.
Have a suggestion for a community? Contact EWA Donna Yudkin, Manager-Membership Services, at 703-797-5103 or Donna.Yudkin@EnterpriseWireless.org.
What can EWA Connect do for you?
Build your reputation. Establish yourself as a leader in the industry when you share knowledge and experience with others.
Share ideas and best practices. Expose yourself to alternate approaches, new ideas, and problem solving.
Learn from others. Have a question? Pose it to the community and benefit from the knowledge of fellow industry experts.
Enhance your network. Build and maintain relationships with a community of your peers through mutual support and collaboration.