FCC T-Band NPRM

on July 9, 2020 at 3:54 PM

FCC T-Band NPRM

User Posts: 7 -

The FCC released its NPRM to implement T-Band auction.  Lots of consternation about the impact on public safety, very little noise about the impact on business enterprises.  Have also received several inquiries from concerned business enterprises ... "what does this mean?"  "How will this impact us?" Do you agree we should hold a brief webinar to clear the air? 

... Mark 

1 people saw this online 0 people saw this by email
on July 10, 2020 at 4:09 PM

User Posts: 81 -

David thinks it's a good idea; he sent me a message via Connect, an option in addition to replying to the posted discussion.

Donna

Mark Crosby wrote:

The FCC released its NPRM to implement T-Band auction.  Lots of consternation about the impact on public safety, very little noise about the impact on business enterprises.  Have also received several inquiries from concerned business enterprises ... "what does this mean?"  "How will this impact us?" Do you agree we should hold a brief webinar to clear the air? 

... Mark 

on July 10, 2020 at 10:05 AM

User Posts: 7 -

I agree ... I also like the fact that concerned licensees are contacting EWA for information and response suggestions ... Mark 

on July 9, 2020 at 7:06 PM

User Posts: 4 -

Probably a good Idea ----- I’m not really effected but the Major markets need all the info they can get

Perry Vincent

President

Louisiana Radio Communications, Inc.

701 MLK Hwy

Lake Charles, La 70601

337-436-7573 (Office)

337-302-1634 (Cell)

From: Mark Crosby via EWA Connect <noreply@connect.enterprisewireless.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 2:55 PM
To: Perry Vincent <pdv@lrcwireless.com>
Subject: FCC T-Band NPRM by Mark Crosby in Beta Testers

The FCC released its NPRM to implement T-Band auction.  Lots of consternation about the impact on public safety, very little noise about the impact on business enterprises.  Have also...

on July 9, 2020 at 3:58 PM

User Posts: 81 -

I saw your post and hope we get plenty of feedback on this issue.

Donna Yudkin | Membership and Events Coordinator | Enterprise Wireless Alliance

703-797-5103 | 2121 Cooperative Way, Suite 225 | Herndon, VA 20171